Only PSP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSPbrowse tip--Mapie

Go down

PSPbrowse tip--Mapie Empty PSPbrowse tip--Mapie

Post by Mapie Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:39 pm

PSP has a nice feature of letting you browse through your files while you are using it. But it can be quite the drive space hog. The more you use this feature, the larger it gets. You can disable PSP storing the files on your drive, while still being able to use the browse function. To do this you need to go to Files>Preferences>General Program Preferences and click on the Browser Tab. UNCHECK the box that says Save Browser Files to Disk, then click OK.

To save you valuable PSP time to find all of the pspbrwse files quickly use the Search option on your computer and type in pspbrwse and search your entire computer. It is safe to delete every one you encounter.

By following these simple steps, not only will your PSP work better, you'll be saving valuable hard drive space!

can I just add to this that Animation shop also has this feature so you should disable that to. I was going daft wondering why those browse files were still saving until I discovered AS did it too.

:sure
Mapie
Mapie
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://onlypsp.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down