Only PSP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris

Go down

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Empty How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris

Post by Mapie Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:37 pm

MsKris wrote:Old tutorial brought here for everyones usage...

Find a photo you'd like to tube
and of course, since it has a colored background,
you cannot follow my animation shop tutorial on tubing..you need to go in and get close to the picture to tube it..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube1

first cut away most of the unneeded area..so grab your lasso, set on point to point..no feather at this time, and circle around it, clicking to direct the points..each time you click you move to set a spot..until you are all the way around, when you get to the starting point, double click it will create an enclosed box like here..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube2

once your encircled..click copy
Now click a new blank item, making it large enough to fit your new tube..make it 500 x 500 transparent..now when your new blank opens, click on it and paste as selection, so your tube is now placed into your blank, and your ready to work..
grab your magic wand, and right click on the work area to stop the ants from marching..NOW grab your zoom in tool, click it then click on the picture, left click brings you close, right click brings you away..so left click..
zooom in ..as much as you can deal with..
Now grab your lasso tool again,
set point to point, as before but now have a feather of 1..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube3

now click, click and click,
move your mouse, to dictate the points..outline as close as you can, just do squares at a time..
going outside of the encircled area..as here::: note
my transparent background is the tan color you see here.,,
its still transparent,
just colored so you can see my lasso lines are..

you can keep your background either checkerboard, white, or whatever you choose..

once you encircle a small portion, just click your delete key, it will box out the portion you have selected..continue boxing around small bits, hitting delete as you go around..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube4

when you get to very detailed areas..
zoom in even more if you need to..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube5

When you come to these detailed areas..you have to get a knack for clicking, click fast and move your mouse following the curves of the item, this will make your item keep all its curves making your tube look very detailed..
Doing small areas at a time,
will allow you to later go back to your working tube if you need to pause for something..just save as often as you can..just in case..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube6

once you believe you are done.
you can do a final stray pixel test..
this is what I personally do to be sure no stray pixels are about..

just COPY the tube, and open another new blank, paste the tube onto the new blank area, once there all the ants will be marching about,,,when you see a marching ant out of place, this means
you missed a spot..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube7

As you see here, I missed a spot..
grab your lasso tool and encircle the stray pixel..
double click and it will be a selected item..
now click DELETE..do this for any stray pixels you have..
copy and paste onto new blank item to do a final check..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube8

When you do the last copy and paste onto a blank and see NO stray marching pixels..then you can copy and paste to the side
this will get rid of any extra space around your tube..and now your done..name your psp file..

if you want to add a watermark,
add a layer go to layers , ADD A NEW raster layer,
on THAT layer, type with text your logo, name or what you like..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube9

DO NOT MERGE..this will show the keeper of your tube the person who made the tube... persons getting your watermarked tube, must HIGHLIGHT the tube layer, which is layer 1 for me...
copy and paste it to the side..
leaving the original tube with your watermark..closing that..using the pasted copy of your tube..

How to tube-colored background*Les77--MsKris Tube10

hopefully this tutorial has helped you tube!

mskris
Mapie
Mapie
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://onlypsp.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down