Only PSP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional

Go down

Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Empty Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional

Post by Mapie Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:16 am

Q: I would like to know how to do just about everything..But I really have a problem with Text.. I don't know why but I do..Oh.. and making things like this and sorry for the size it was in my photo bucket. :( Ummm..it's "supposed" to be a pillow..hahaha

Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Pillow

A: Hi, that pillow is a nice shape....it's just a bit flat....
Which you can fix by using the buttonize in effects...
Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Button

This is the result of these settings...of course you can play around with the settings until you are happy with it :-)
Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Pillow2-1

Here is your same pillow with a pattern....
Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Pillow3
And used these settings....
Buttonize to make a Vector shape dimensional Button2

Hope that helped a bit Smile
Mapie

Q: I was wondering about vectors. I have seen several tuts I would like to do but they included vectors and I wasn't sure what they were or how hard they would be...so didn't attempt them. Water animation sounds good too. Before I came here I made it rain on a picture from a tut and also made it snow but wasn't real happy with the results.

I can use some more work with brushes too, no doubt. What is the difference between a plug in and filters? Anything you want to do is great with me.

A: Hi, most tutorials you won't have to worry about vector nodes etc....as those tutorials already include the vector shapes, so just have a look at them...
But I have to say, playing with vectors sounds hard, but is actually quite easy! Just go and have a try and you will be amazed how easy it is.....
Here's a little tut....
Code:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/paintshoppro/ss/rlvectorbasics.htm

Also with rain and snow animations, sometimes it just needs a frame time adjustment....like sometimes it's too fast....or too slow.....and it even won't work nice with the wrong picture....

And plugins and filters are just the same :-)

Hugs, Mapie[/quote]
Mapie
Mapie
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://onlypsp.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down