Only PSP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brushes Multifaceted!

Go down

Brushes Multifaceted! Empty Brushes Multifaceted!

Post by Mapie Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:12 am

Brushes are above all very important to collect...

here are my list of the many usages of brushes!

samp 1: *with your eraser- open a blank, flood fill, and pick your eraser tool,
find the styles of eraser tips (which are brushes) and erase away
at your blank, stamping the eraser as if with the tube tool.. erase away in a brush tip look....

Brushes Multifaceted! Erase

samp2: *with your clone tool- open a jpg, and a blank, pick the clone tool, click on your jpg, right click and memorize this image, proceed to your blank, pick out a brush tip from your clone brush style menu, and then stamp on a clone of the image in the brush tip look onto your blank!

Brushes Multifaceted! Clonebrushtip

samp3- * with your airbrush tool- spray in the shape of your brushtip..
there are a few ways to do this.. open a blank, and from your color palette , either pick out a color/gradient/pattern, and then pick a brush tip shape, and spray......
Brushes Multifaceted! Brushgradient

samp4- *with your color to target tool- say you have a black and white image, you want it colored, but to add a wild look, color it in a SHAPE
as here, a pink image with blue lips stamped on it.. all done with color to target!
Brushes Multifaceted! Brushtarget

samp5- lighten/darken tool- if you have a desire to lighten up a photograph, lighten the opacity, theres no need to go to the layer palette and lighten the transparency... if you like use a brush tip, as in this sample one of my brushes stamped on will lighten the image in the shape of that brush>> see..
Brushes Multifaceted! Lighten

There are tons of ways to use brush tips, im sure i just covered a tad..

dont forget the most important way ::: with your BRUSH tool..haha

enjoy!

mskris
Mapie
Mapie
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://onlypsp.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum